- Reduction of the workload
- Reduction of the labor cost
- High production capacity
- Stacking with a space in between the parts is possible
- Suitable for multiple packaging systems
- Optimal pallet stacking
- Product length: 500 – 3000 mm
- Product width: 60 – 300 mm
- Product thickness: 5 – 120 mm
- Capacity: up to 7 packs/min
Intelligent stacker for boards or packs
Automatic stacking of wooden floorboards and packs
PAR-Stack® can be used behind most processing- and packaging machines. The universal gripper stacks it all: from unpacked boards with parts loose of each other, packs packed with straps (even when a strap is missing) to packs packed with shrink film.
PAR-Stack® is able to stack profiled parts with a space between each other.
Aligning with precision
PAR-Stack® is able to align boards or packs left, right or central on a pallet. Servo motors provide a fast and accurate positioning.
Stacking short packs
In combination with PAR-Scan® short packs (minimum 30 cm) can be collected and then put in one operation on a pallet. Thanks to this an optimal pallet loading is achieved, even with variable pack length.
PAR-Stack®, the solution for your heavy stack work
PAR-Stack® can handle up to 50 kg per pack. The system has an open structure and is easy accessible so the pallets can be evacuated easily with a pallet truck of fork lifter.