- High quality and waterproof D4 adhesion
- Higher production capacity than PVA presses
- No sawing waste owing to endless bonding of multiplex parts
- Length of top layers may be fixed or variable
- Fast adjustment of product width and thickness
- Easy to use
- Operating ecologically and economically by means of environmentally friendly adhesive and limiting sawing waste
- Option: inline calibration of plywood carrier strips
- Product length: 600/900- 3500 mm (option: length to > 7m)
- Product width: 100-300/330 mm
- Finished product thickness: 10 – 25 mm
- Production speed: 12-20 m/minute
- Flooring dimensions: 18 m x 4 m
Production of 2-layer parquet
Machine for bonding 2-layer parquet
PAR-Duo® is a machine for bonding solid topcoats to 2-layer parquet with D4 waterproof adhesion. Plywood components are bonded endlessly, this to avoid sawing waste. PAR-Duo® can produce 2-layer parquet with top layers of the same length and of variable length in one production batch. A computer controlled sawing machine saws the bonded parts to the original length of the top layers. By using PAR-Duo®, the bonding of 2-layer parquet is done continuously. The speed of the entire installation is infinitely variable.
PAR-Duo® for perfect bonding of 2-layer parquet with PU-Hotmelt
PAR Duo® with PU Hot melt for bonding 2-layer parquet offers a significantly higher productivity than systems with conventional presses and PVA glue, thanks to the continuous production process and integrated throughput press. The amount of adhesive/m² that is applied is regulated fully automatically.
PAR-Duo®, quick and simple bonding of 2-layer parquet
PAR-Duo® is easy to use. The product width and thickness can be quickly set up.
Options are, for example: in-line calibrating of multiplex, extremely long boards (lengths above 7 m) and customer specific automation.