PRODUCTION OF 2-LAYER PARQUET
In our range we have 2 gluing lines for producing of 2 layer-parquet. PAR-Duo® Hotmelt for bonding with PU-Hotmelt and PAR-Duo Fx for gluing fix length boards with PVA (cold pressing).
GLUING LINE FOR BONDING 2-LAYER PARQUET WITH PU HOTMELT
MACHINE FOR BONDING 2-LAYER PARQUET
PAR-Duo® is a machine for bonding solid topcoats to 2-layer parquet with D4 waterproof adhesion. Plywood components are bonded endlessly, this to avoid sawing wast. PAR-Duo® can produce 2-layer parquet with top layers of the same lenght and of variable length in one production run. A computer controlled sawing machine saws the bonded parts to the original lenght of the top layers.
By using PAR-Duo®, the bonding of2-layer parquet is done continuously. The speed of the entire installation is infinitely variable.
PAR-Duo® for perfect bonding of 2-layer parquet with PU-Hotmelt
PAR-Duo® with PU Hotmelt for bonding 2-layer parquet offers a significantly higher productivity than systems with conventional presses and PVA glue, thanks to the continuous poroduction process and integrated troughput press. The amount of adhesive/m2 that is applied is regulated fully automatically.
Why PAR-Duo® ?
– higher production capacity than PVA presses
– top layers can be fix or variable
– PUR-Hotmelt for perfect bonding
– Fast adjustment of product width and thickness
– Easy to use
– Option: inline calibration of plywood carrier strips
PAR-DUO FX GLUING LINE FOR FIX LENGHTS WITH PVA (cold pressing)
The PAR-Duo-FX is a 2-chamber stacking press for the production of engineered wood flooring boards with a fixed length and width.
- The installation is composed of a glue application system with glue rolls => glue the top surface of plywood strips.
- Hydraulic press with 2 press chambers.
- Entry rollers transport the glued plywood strips to the press in front of the operator.
- Below this track is a package of top layers ready to be put in the press.
- The operator takes the glued plywood and places it in the press, under the hydraulic cylinders.
- One top layer is then laid in the press on the glued plywood.
- This cycle is repeated until a stack of 690 mm height is reached.
- A series of hydraulic cylinders with segmented pressure soles press the stack with high force.
- The filling of the press chamber takes approximately 10 minutes